Management Accountant, Gloucester
||£30000 - £40000 per annum
Do you posses an ACCA or CIMA qualification with over 2 years post qualification in a Management Accountant position?
Sheridan Maine are looking for a Management Accountant within in the Gloucester area for a market leader within their sector.
The successful Management Accountant will play a pivotal role in the continuing growth and success of the business.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Monitoring and forecasting of the Department's financial performance, identifying potential problems and opportunities.
- Carrying out ad hoc projects for other members of the Finance Management team.
- Ensuring adequate controls and accuracy of commercial rebates.
- Monthly bank and intercompany reconciliation.
- Booking profit analysis by entity.
Skills and Experience:
- ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of preparing consolidated management accounts.
- Experience of Bank and Ledger reconciliations.
If you are looking for a career in a successful and growing company, please apply for this Management Accountant position with John McGurk at Sheridan Maine.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.