Interim Accountant, Portsmouth
||£45000 - £48000 per annum
Sheridan Maine Finance is recruiting an Interim Accountant for a financial services client based in Portsmouth. This role is a 10 month fixed term contract and will primarily involve year end preparation for multiple European entities but also assist with UAT testing of a re-implemented system.
My client employs 1,500 people in 16 countries across the EU. Their Portsmouth site is home to their European shared service centre and employs 350 staff in a number of departments.
This role reports to the Head of Finance and Senior Finance Managers. Duties include:
- Assisting with finance year end, particularly with regards to reconciliations and cleaning up some accounts and processes.
- Assisting with preparing and testing data for the re-implementation of a new ERP platform.
- Assisting with UAT and Documentation of the GL, Interco and VAT in the new system and preparing balance sheet reconciliations and spreadsheets for the migration.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- You will be a qualified Accountant.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience working with multiple currencies.
- Proven experience implementing/upgrading finance systems.
- Confident working with ERP systems.
- Immediately available/short notice.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.