Finance Business Partner, Bristol
||£40000 - £43000 per annum
Are you a fully qualified Finance Business Partner looking for a large business that can support your ambition whilst offering flexibility around working hours?
Sheridan Maine is working in partnership with a Bristol based large scale manufacturer looking to add a Finance Business Partner to the team.
The business has enjoyed a status as one of the South West's flagship businesses and continues to grow; they are a superb forward thinking company and look to actively progress their employees.
As Finance Business Partner you will have the following responsibilities:
- Cost reduction and control.
- Monthly analysis of forecasts.
- Reporting of sales and profitability.
- Report off the back of monthly meetings with your designated area.
- Monthly review & analysis of costs.
- Review of materials and costs.
- Liaise with heads of departments.
- Ensure financial controls are robust.
You will ideally have the following background and experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Either Business Partnering experience or the ability to manage stakeholder relationships effectively.
- Monthly management accounts preparation and forecasting experience.
- A controls focussed approach.
- An analytical mind able to provide an insight into complex sets of data.
On offer is a 35 hour working week with flexible working hours, an excellent salary and benefits package.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.