Purchase Ledger Administrator, Ferndown
||£18000 - £19000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join a well known, established and family run business based near Ferndown. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable with a motivated attitude.
- Checking and accurately recording invoices on accounts system.
- Creation of weekly and monthly BACs and cheque payment runs to ensure all suppliers are paid on a timely basis.
- Liaising with suppliers ensuring all queries are dealt with and that any outstanding credit notes are received.
- Reconciling all invoices with the delivery paperwork and investigate any discrepancies.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
Working alongside a busy team, this is a great opportunity working in modern open plan offices with a good benefits package and free onsite parking.
This role is offered on a 9 month maternity contract basis.
If you are self motivated with excellent communication skills and a flexible work ethic with the relevant purchase ledger / accounts experience then we'd love to hear from you!
SM - Emp Bus
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.