Taxation Assistant, Southampton
||£18000 - £26000 per annum
Are you currently working within a taxation position? Are you actively studying towards your tax qualifications?
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be recruiting for a well regarded accountancy and taxation practice who is offering a permanent Taxation Assistant job, to join their Southampton offices.
This firm is boasts an excellent local reputation and fantastic career development options due to the diverse client base they attract. The offices are spacious and offer parking on site, with excellent support through your studies.
As Taxation Assistant, your role will include:
- Preparation of personal taxation computations with a view to completing the associated Self Assessment Tax Return.
- Assisting with corporation tax computations for accounts prepared internally by the accounts team.
- Working alongside the payroll services team to advise on taxation requirements and reporting.
- Working as part of the team to deliver in line with deadlines.
- Managing client relationships on a direct basis, through telephone, written and face-to-face contact.
As a successful applicant for the Taxation Assistant job, you will have prior experience of working within a taxation based role and hold a professional taxation qualification (ATT or equivalent). You will be comfortable communicating directly with clients in a professional manner as well as communicating internally with partners and colleagues alike. Strong system skills will be beneficial, to include Excel and Word, in addition to taxation software knowledge. Sheridan Maine can confirm that this position will offer support with further professional qualifications and free parking.
Due to the rarity of this vacancy, my client will interview at short notice and therefore I would recommend making your application immediately.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.