Outbound Sales Adviser, Deeside
||£18000 per annum
Outbound Sales Advisor
Our client is an energetic and evolving business operating in technical / science sectors, laboratory testing services and supports environmental services, waste management and civil engineering based in Hawarden.
Position: External Sales Advisor
Location: Chester, Cheshire
Working hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: Circa £18,000 per annum
About the role:
As a Company they are customer-focused and are committed to providing the best customer service with absolute integrity. Therefore the ideal candidate will be open and honest, team-driven and will understand the importance of quality, health and safety.
Reporting to the Customer Services Team Leader, you will assist with the preparation of quotations, bids and bills of quantity in order to proactively generate and secure sales as part of the Inside Sales and Customer Services Team. The successful candidate will work within the busy sales team to ensure a response to all customer sales enquiries.
- Respond to all customer queries in a professional manner using the appropriate format and the subsequent generation of quotes
- Provide a comprehensive technical sales service and seek advice from the appropriate source when required
- Generate quotations, tenders or bills of quantity as requested directly by customers
- Work with the account managers in developing and closing profitable sales opportunities
- Ensure that quotations and tenders are proactively followed up and their progress tracked working closely with the Team Leader
- Participate as required in customer meetings with the Account Manager and where appropriate with the Commercial team
- Effectively sell and promote services to existing and prospective clients
- Deliver against Key Performance Indicators as a team and that metrics are created to ensure measurement of performance against the set KPIs
The successful candidate will have proven experience in either a customer service or sales environment, delivering customer excellence. The role will require significant telephone activity and the candidate must be confident when making outbound sales and telemarketing calls. Preferably educated to degree level, or equivalent, in either Chemistry or Environmental Science, candidates must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiation skills are essential. The candidate must be able to work on their own initiative, manage their own time and take an organised approach with the ability to multi-task in a pressurised environment.
You may have experience of the following: External Sales Advisor, Outbound Sales Advisor, Telesales Executive, Internal Sales, Internal Account Manager, Technical Sales, Customer Service, Telephone Sales, etc.
If you are intrested in this position please click the APPLY button below.
To check out this and other similar roles please visit our website at www.pertemps.co.uk