Head of Supply Chain, Stevenage
||£60000 - £65000 per annum
Head of Supply Chain
60,000 - 65,000 plus benefits
Our client, a world leading engineering and technology business, have an exciting Head of Supply Chain opportunity in their fast moving, unique, multi-national Function. As Head of Supply Chain you ill be responsible for running a project that provides a step change' in the way we manage our global supply chain.
This is a very exciting time to be involved as you will be in the middle of the revolution of change taking place. Working with stakeholders from across our European Sites you will be responsible for analysing performance results and devising a response to the root causes in order for the Business to change and deliver a high performing supply chain.
You will have Senior Management experience in the Procurement and Supply Chain discipline, experience in Change Management at a corporate level across complex environments including multi-national.
- Managing the phases of the Improvement Board Project linked to supply chain performance and working with management to deploy the new approach
- Mastering the Best Practices and Techniques and coaching their implementation.
- Delivering appropriate Training and education
- Monitoring the application of the "Industrial Performance roadmap" and the progressive achievement of the targets
- To drive the Subject Matter Expertise for supply chain excellence
Skills and Experience
- Business school qualification
- Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Objective driven, determination to win
- Strong interpersonal skills ability to further develop his / her network
- Strong Persuasive and Influential skills to be deployed at senior management level
- Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes, and superb learning and development opportunities