Senior Procurement Manager (Total FM), Surrey
||Circa £85,000 plus excellent benefits
Senior Procurement Manager (Total FM)
Circa £85,000 plus excellent benefits
A Global Construction and Engineering organisation are looking for a Senior†Procurement Manager to head its procurement and subcontracts management for its Facilities Management (FM) business segment.
You will be tasked with delivering best in class FM strategic advice and procurement and subcontract management execution on behalf of their clients in the public sector.
You will have an extensive background in FM and must be knowledgeable in all aspects of the procurement, subcontract management and claim management in the FM sector. You will deliver value for money and manage an FM supply chain end to end whilst working collaboratively with clients in the Public Sector.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree on a relevant discipline or relevant qualifications and experience
- Experience working in a senior procurement or subcontract management position in one of the Tier - 1 FM contractors
- A demonstrable experience equivalent to 10 years' experience managing FM procurement and contract management
- Pro-activeness and can-do attitude
- Ability to interface with clients and assist our Business Development team in bidding for new work
- Exceptional presentation and reporting skills including the delivery of complex business cases in a succinct and clear manner
- Experience and knowledge managing procurements and subcontracts under Public Contracts Regulations
- Experience and knowledge on the FM NEC3 and JCT contract forms
The role will oversee and perform, under minimal supervision, the full range of procurement and subcontract administration activities associated with the management of an FM supply chain, including procurement, subcontract management and claims management. The successful candidate will be accountable for performance and results.
- Designing FM sourcing strategies that deliver value for money by minimising subcontracting and maximising self-delivery by subcontractors
- Providing advice on status and trends in the London and UK FM supply chain
- Managing large FM tendering programmes, generally within the Public Contracts Regulations
- Managing Category Managers for Hard and Soft FM and Projects
- Overseeing the subcontracting scope across all FMI projects
- Managing the procurement and contract management delivery on FM projects including developing procurement schedules, resource requirements forecasting, resource allocation and deliverable management
- Managing stakeholders, in particular responsible for functional client interface
- Providing input to pricing strategies for FM services
- Developing manuals, processes and procedures for the delivery of FM procurement and subcontract management services