||£15.38 - £18.35 per hour
ONGOING TEMP COVER REQUIRED
CLASS 1 DRIVERS
for Temporary Roles in Exeter over the Christmas period
Must have Class 1 (Cat C+E) License
Are you a Class 1 driver looking for more shifts over the Christmas Period? We have shifts available with Royal Mail. Are you registered with another agency, no problem. Give us a call today and we will get you driving.
We are currently seeking Class 1 HGV drivers for temporary work in Exeter to be vetted and assessed in preparation for the Christmas period. Applicants will need to be flexible and have at least 24 months UK C+E driving experience with no more than 6 points on their licence, and must be willing to undergo the standard security vetting procedure required by Royal Mail. Hours vary dependant on needs of the delivery depot, and most shifts will be late afternoon or night shifts, so applicants must be able to do any hours that are required. Paying £15.38 to £18.35 per hour.
- Trunk runs to and from the client's base of operations
- Delivery of clients good to customer's locations
- General paperwork required for duties
- Must have HGV C+E license with 24 months experience
- Maximum 6 points on license for insurance purposes
- No DR10 or IN10 accepted for insurance purposes
- Good customer service skills
- Well mannered, patient, and courteous persona
- You must be able to communicate and understand English to an excellent level
- Must hold a valid Drivers Qualification CPC Card
- Must hold a valid digital tacho card
You could also earn up to £100 bonus through our refer a friend scheme when you refer another driver to ourselves.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com