||£18000 - £20000 per annum
Job Role: General Administrator
Locations: Wigan, WN6.
Pay rate: £9.50ph - £10.50ph
Temp to Perm - min 37.5 hours per week
An experienced Administrator is needed for a well known generation provision. The Administrator will be required to work in the internal team along side 25+ people in the office. The role will involve raising quotes for new customers on the in house system. Dealing with all email and phone enquiries and being first point of contact in the office for admin support. The office is an industrial environment so it is smart casual attire and also you are given an induction and training day provided by the on site team. Their will be travelling involved also so you will need to have your own vehicle.
Essential for the role:
- Full driving license and own car.
- Strong administrative skills and experience.
- Previous industrial environment administrative experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work well within a team.
- PC literate with a knowledge of excel and outlook.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Excellent planning and prioritising skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.