||£26000 - £34000 per annum
Job Title: CNC Turner (Setter / Operator / Programmer)
Salary: £26,364pa (£13ph) plus OT (OTE £34K)
Sector: Manufacturing / Engineering
All applications to: Bristol.email@example.com
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CNC Turner to work for highly regarded and well established precision engineering company based in Bristol. Our client can offer a stable and lucrative career in our machine shop with potential for career progression.
The successful candidate will:
- Programming, setting and operating various CNC lathes using Fanuc controls
- Producing detailed and complex parts to close tolerances in both low to medium batch runs from a range of materials, but mainly 303 stainless steel.
An ideal CNC Miller will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in CNC Turning - Operating/setting/programming lathes
- Experience using Fanuc controls.
- A full understanding and ability to interpret drawings along with the proficient use of inspection equipment essential.
- Time served would be advantageous.
- Excellent work ethic.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £26.364pa (£13ph) with the opportunity to earn £34,000pa. Overtime paid time and a third Monday - Friday. Time and half Saturday.
Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum