CNC Setter/Operator, Bridgwater
||£26364 per annum
Job Title: CNC Turner (Setter / Operator / Programmer)
Salary: £26,364 Per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing / Engineering
All applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CNC Turner to work for highly regarded and well established precision engineering company based in Bridgwater. Our client can offer a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop with potential for career progression.
The successful candidate will:
- Programming, setting and operating various CNC lathes using Fanuc & Mitsubishi controls
- Producing detailed and complex parts to close tolerances in both low to medium batch runs from a range of materials.
- Have experience using the following machines: Citizen L20 CNC Sliding Head with Automatic Bar Feeder, Citizen C16-VIE 7 Axis CNC Sliding Head with Automatic Bar Feeder, and Citizen K16-V11 CNC Sliding Head with Automatic Bar Feeder
An ideal CNC Turner will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in CNC Turning - Operating/setting/programming lathes
- Experience using Fanuc & Mitsubishi controls.
- A full understanding and ability to interpret drawings along with the proficient use of inspection equipment essential.
- Time served would be advantageous.
- Excellent work ethic.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £26.364pa (£13ph).
Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 17:00pm. Friday 08:00 - 13:00pm. Flexible to work shift or even nights.
Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum