Small Tools Fitter, Bristol
||£21000 per annum, Benefits: Overtime Available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Small Tool Fitter to join a leading Industrial Hire company based in Avonmouth, Bristol.
As a Small Tools Fitter your duties will involve ensuring all Electrical and small tools are safe and serviceable before being hired out:
- Carry out PAT Testing on all electrical tools
- Test and run electrical tools to ensure they are in good working order prior to hire
- Tagging all electrical tools when test and run completed.
- Service and Repair all Petrol and Diesel tools
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and full range of accessories
- Assist in ensuring availability of Top 50
- Completion of all test certificates and associated paperwork
- Assist with general workshop duties
- Driving duties during holidays and periods of absence.
- Ensure workshop is clean, tidy and well organised
An ideal Small Tools Fitter will hold the following skills and experience:
- Experience in small tool fitting is essential
- CITB/NVQ qualification is preferable
- Driving licence advantageous