||£10 - £12 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a MET technician to join an entrepreneurial company in Bristol.
As a MET your duties will involve:
- Strip fitting of vehicle body panels.
- Light mechanical fitting work.
- Responsible for identifying damaged or faulty mechanical and electrical components, their removal and refitting.
- Assessing the level of damage and making a decision whether to repair or replace panels.
An ideal MET technician will hold the following skills and experience:
- ATA qualification.
- At least 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Experienced in a Body Shop environment.
- Experienced with a range of vehicles.
- Competent with a range of mechanical and electrical components.
- The experience and ability to consistently produce high quality workmanship.