Maintenance Engineer, Chepstow
||£25000 per annum
Due to expansion and continued investment, an exciting opportunity has arisen for†a mechanically biased but electrical competent Maintenance Engineer to join a leading UK supplier of laundry services.
As Maintenance Engineer your duties will involve working within a modern industrial environment:
- Maintain all mechanical services, plant and equipment to a high standard achieving continuity of production within a high volume laundry.
- Maintain planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance.
- Ensure Quality systems and health and safety documentation are updated.
- Working as part of a small team of engineers and on their own initiative.
An ideal Maintenance Engineer will hold the following skills and experience:
- Multi skilled in both mechanical and ideally electrical maintenance
- C&G Qualification in Mechanical Engineering preferred
The role is based on rotating shift 0600-1430 & 1430-2300 Monday - Friday, in return you will receive a basic salary of circa £25,000 pro rata. 22 days holiday with 8 statutory - Total 30 days plus benefits.