Maintenance Technician, Berkeley
||£20000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Technician to join an entrepreneurial logistics company in Bristol.
As a Maintenance Technician your duties will involve:
- Basic repair/DIY/maintenance tasks (both internal and external) including carpentry, block-work, basic plumbing and electrics, decoration, barrier erection.
- Good numeracy skills are essential for completion of paper including work and time sheets and any stock control.
- Organise and liaise with outside contractors for any necessary maintenance and communicate with suppliers and HT staff of all levels.
- Identify, log and programme all work requests, maintenance activity, repairs and provide schedules of maintenance work carried out and keep all maintenance files updated as necessary.
An ideal Maintenance Technician will hold the following skills and experience:
- Current full driving licence.
- Forklift and access equipment licences desirable (but training will be given).
- Good numeracy skills.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Past experience in maintenance/DIY work is required.
The role is 07:30-16:30 Monday - Friday, 40hrs per week - although a flexible approach to work such as emergency call-outs would be required. The salary will be reflective of skills and experience.