||£7.5 - £9 per hour
We are recruiting for a Paint Sprayer to join our client in the Didcot area.
The role is available to the right candidate with an immediate start.
Your duties will consist of:
- Prep to high standards
- Spraying different types of materials
- Knowledge of how to mix paints to the correct consistency
- Housekeeping in the spray shop
- Maintenance of spray guns and associated equipment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Brilliant organisation, planning and time management skills
- Be a highly motivated individual
- Have experience within spraying environment
- Excellent communication skills
Hours of work will be Monday-Thursday, 0700 - 1700.
Breaks include 10 minutes in the morning, 30 minute lunch and 10 minutes late afternoon. Breaks are paid.
This position is ongoing with a possibility of becoming permanent.
Hourly pay is £7.50 with an uplift on any requested overtime.
CV's need to be submitted by clicking the 'Apply' button.
For further information, call Marty on 01235 819190.