Commercial Finance Manager, Peterborough
||£45000 - £50000 per annum
Our industry leading client based south of Peterborough is looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Manager. Reporting directly into the MD, you will provide strong leadership to the finance team and efficiently provide members of the board accurate financial data which will form the basis of the business strategy for the next growth phase of this company.
You will enjoy taking a hands on approach to the financial management of the company and have responsibility for the following key areas:
- Management and Financial Accounting – Up to and including approval
- Statutory accounting
- Tax completion and liaison with HMRC
- Contribute to the strategic planning and development of the business by providing timely and reliable financial data to the board
- People management of the accounts team as well as recruiting, identifying areas for training and development of staff alongside HR.
- Development of quality assurance within the accounts department along with proactively working to identify areas for process improvements.
You will be a naturally born leader with the ability to effectively consult with all levels of management up to board level and possess the following skills and attributes:
- You will have exemplary interpersonal and communication skills in order to influence and implement internal changes
- Strong forecasting and strategy planning skills along with the ability to present findings to the board in order to support future growth plans
- Ideally you will either have come from a manufacturing/engineering or construction background
- Fully ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience of reviewing supplier and customer contracts