Warehouse Manager - Night Shift, Huntingdon
||£28000 per annum
Our client, One of the largest distribution companies in the world are recruiting for a Night Warehouse Shift Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Working at their Huntingdon branch you will be responsible for 3 team leaders and 30 warehouse operatives on a daily basis, ensuring work is completed on time, accurately and in line with the SLA agreements.
Working in close partnership with the Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for the co-ordination and planning of daily tasks by providing effective communication, leadership and direction to delegates.
- Overseeing warehouse team leaders and operatives.
- Lead a warehouse team with the support of the warehouse manager.
-Plan, manage and adjust staffing levels and overtime with the warehouse manager to meet operational† requirements.
-Deliver team member performance reviews, development and/or succession planning as appropriate.
- Manage disciplinary and grievance issues (complaints) with the sites managements team as required in the line with HR policy with the support of the HR team.
- Organise and lead the focus on improved productivity levels while reporting productivity figures to the warehouse manager as appropriate.
- Communicate and attend meetings with clients, customers and suppliers as required, continually building and developing business relationships.
- Effective communication with other site departmental heads and colleagues as required.
- Understand and work accurately and within SLA and contractual KPI's at all times.
- Ensure stock accuracy is maintained via correct usage of internal computer systems.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Benefits and Remuneration:
- Working for one of the largest companies in the world.
- Ongoing, regular support and training.
- Competitive salary.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.