||£36031 - £39680 per annum
A leading membership college and regulatory body (within the medical/health field) in the heart of London's City are looking for a Careers Manager to join their established team with operational responsibility for the College's career strategies - the focus being on recruitment, training and assessment within medical/clinical education.
Joining the Training and Workforce Unit this is a full-time permanent role, paying £36,031 - £39,680 per annum + excellent benefits. Contracted hours are 35 per week.
Skills/Qualities required of the Careers Manager:
- The main point of contact for recruitment in to the discipline (on behalf of the College)
- The ability to manage and administer a series of committees and working groups
- Liaise and collaborate with medical professionals within the College's field of focus
- The ability to maintain and appreciation for; high quality and engaging online content marketing to attract new students (CMS)
- A confident Manager (this role line manages 2 training and workforce assistants
- Able to create a high profile communication strategy
- Strong stakeholder management
- Line management duties
- High level of IT literacy especially with MS Excel
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Red Personnel is an Equal Opportunities Employer