Stock Controller (Retail), London
||£30000 per annum
Our prestigious client is looking for an experienced Stock Controller for their luxury retail merchandise brand with a grounding in first-class craftsmanship. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £30,000 for the right candidate.
Extremely organised and task-focused, you'll bring experience from the retail or logistic environment and be an unflappable problem solver with full responsibility for daily operations.
Key responsibilities required of the Stock Controller:
- Communicating regularly with logistics partners on movement and storage of stock
- Responsible for daily stock control processes and procedures
- Regular communication with relevant export/ import related authorities
- Monitoring and analysing stock levels
- Reconciling our warehouse stock each month along with quarterly stock takes
- Maintaining along with developing new processes to ensure optimal stock control and greater customer availability
- Working closely with the supplier base to ensure that stock is shipped within the agreed timetables and in the most cost effective way
- Conducting regular supplier meetings and third party performance reviews
- Forecasting stock requirements covering seasonal and promotional periods
You'll also be interested in expanding your knowledge of luxury stock and take pride in handling it to a very high standard - building relationships with specialists and internal staff throughout the business.
Skills & Experience required of the Stock Controller:
- Proven Supply Chain Operations experience
- Self-motivated, able to respond under pressure and be pro-active.
- A track record of successful stock control from within a retail or wholesale environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- An excellent working knowledge of Excel
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications
Red Personnel is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.