Data & Exams Manager (School) and (SIMS), London
||£31000 - £34000 per annum
Our client a leading North West London Academy looking for a multi-skilled Data and Exams specific Manager. The postholder will be a key player in the school and operate as the principle SIMS expert so experience with both data set management within SIMS and also exam and results' day experience are essential. There are circa 1200 students in the school.
This is a permanent opportunity paying between £31,000 - £34,000 per annum equivalent.
Core responsibilities required of the Data and Exams Manager:
- Manage the collection of assessment data across the school
- Maintain assessment and attainment records
- Assist with annual student reporting
- Ensure data protection restrictions are complied with
Essential requirements of the Data and Exams Manager:
- Experience with MIS - Management Information Systems - SIMS specifically
- Knowledge and understanding of the data requirements in education
- Able to interpret and analyse large data sets
- Experienced administering and running examinations
- A self-sufficient professional, comfortable working independently
- Strong Excel skills
- Commitment to data protection and Safeguarding
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.