Conference Coordinator, Radlett
||£20000 - £30000 per annum
The market leader in providing industry specific Conferences is recruiting! Based in Hertfordshire our client specialise in providing the perfect environment for expert guest speakers, CPD and networking opportunities. We are assisting them in their recruitment for a skilled Conference Coordinator.
This is a permanent opportunity paying between £20,000 - £23,000 for the right candidate at Assistant level and £25 - £30K for a more experienced conference Manager. The role is based in Hertfordshire.
The candidate will be a high-performing individual with enthusiasm and self-drive able to assist in creating conference opportunities for between 250 - 500 people with the highest attention to detail.
The Conference Coordinator will:
- Be exposed to all elements of venue coordination (logistics, catering technical equipment)
- Manage all guest speakers from travel arrangements to on the day assistance
- Interact with conference sponsors
- Liaise with marketing and print teams in ensuring the conference is effectively promoted
- Attend conferences as the need arises
The Conference Coordinator post is suited to an individual who can multi-task across a range of duties in creating a client specific event. Ability to think on your feet and manage expectations are key. Experience in Events and Conferencing is essential as proven ability to juggle these relationships is needed from day one.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.