Housekeeping Assistant, London
||£10 - £10.50 per hour
A well known Architectural firm are now recruiting for a Housekeeping Assistant based near Chancery Lane, to ensure the upkeep of their head office. This role requires candidates with great time management skills, who have a strong attention to detail and are able to work well in a team. This is a physical role, so candidates must be able to carry out the physical demands of the work.
This role is being offered as a temporary position starting Wednesday 26th October- Friday 11th November and Monday 12th December - Friday 23rd December.
Pay rate: £10p/h
Please note: Candidates must be available at short notice
- Performing housekeeping across all areas of the buildings.
- Ensure all meeting rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness in all aspects.
- Ensuring that cleaning supplies are maintained and well stocked.
- Set up lunches in meeting rooms
- Undertaking general porter duties.
- A proven ability to work well under own initiative, and within a larger team.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety in the work place.
- A good standard of physical fitness due to the nature of the work.
- Knowledge of English language.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.