Marketing Executive (Automotive/Luxury Brand), London
||£26000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance, Bonus
A world leading luxury car brand working with the most prestigious names in the automotive industry is currently recruiting for a passionate Marketing Executive to work from their flagship dealership in Central London and across London, Berkshire and Manchester. If you have a passion for all things automotive, a sales flair and demonstrable marketing experience and are looking for a new opportunity then this will be an exciting role for you. Specifically this role supports the execution of all marketing activities for the dealerships. The Marketing Executive must hold a current drivers license.
This role is being offered as a full-time permanent opportunity paying £26,000 per annum + Benefits (Car Allowance, Generous OTE). Working hours are Mon - Fri - 9-6.
Core duties of the Marketing Executive:
- Prepare and execute annual marketing plans for each dealership in your remit.
- Manage various departmental budgets and forecasts to ensure timely target completion and effective return on investment (ROI)
- Develop and maintain the aftersales process (services, MOT and warranties etc…)
- Develop methods of tactical selling using up to date customer data (events, strategies etc…)
- Build digital revenue channels for parts and accessories
- To utilise databases and resources in line with company policies
- Use data to drive marketing activities
Essential requirements of the Marketing Executive:
- An experienced Marketing Professional from an Automotive/High-End Luxury brand background
- An effective CRm manipulator - able to capitalise on insights
- Imaginative and creative when creating marketing events for the dealership
- Support in ROI, achieving sales targets and generating income
- A proven ability to instil and capitalise on brand loyalty and advocacy
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Red Personnel is an Equal Opportunities Employer