Service Advisor (Automotive), London
||£28000 - £38000 per annum
A world leading luxury car brand working with the most prestigious names in the automotive industry is currently recruiting for a Service/Booking Advisor to join their top dealership in NW London. Kerridge/ADP experience is essential and this is a role for a customer facing ambassadorial role with proven experience.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £26,000 - £28,000 + Circa £10,000 OTE. Hrs = Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm + Saturday 9am - 1pm on a rota basis.
Working within their high end service centre this role manages customer requirements for service and repair. The postholder will assist customers with all aspects of aftersales, service, reception and warranty within the dealership.
Core duties of the Service/Booking Advisor include:
- Ensure effective communication with all customers of the dealership
- Maintain the service reception area
- Maintain an understanding of workshop capacity and turnaround times
- Promote the philosophy of Total Customer Satisfaction
- Assist with effective promotions, events and marketing campaigns at the dealerships
- Keep the customer and prospect database up to date
Skills/Experience required of the Service/Booking Advisor include:
- Proven Kerridge/ADP database experience
- Proven experience in a main dealership (Car/Automotive)
- Excellent presentation and articulation
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.