Project Worker (Data), London
||£14 per hour
A leading membership organisation and regulatory body (within the health/medical field) in the heart of London's City is looking for a Project Worker (Data) to assist the Deputy Programme Manager with the development and delivery of a portfolio of projects for the College. This specific project will support clinical audit programmes and reviews.
This role is being offered as a temporary role in the first instance for 6 weeks initially but potentially up till the end of February 2017 - it will be paying circa £14 per hr.
Core duties of the Project Worker (Data):
- Provide core administrative and data support to the National Health Audit
- Assist in developing and delivering project plans to ensure that individual projects meet their objectives and deadlines
- Manage the input from a variety of contributors, acting as the main point of contact
- Contribute to effective data collection and management
- Cleaning and analysing data using SPSS and Excel
- Compile and proof read quality project literature (National reports, newsletters, project management packs etc.
Essential skills required of the Project Worker (Data):
- Graduate in social sciences, health sciences or similar discipline
-A passion/interest in a the Clinical/Health/social care field
- An experienced Project professional with excellent administrative skills
- Experience working with public sector services
-Experience of report writing and editing (statistical skills)
- Experience data manipulator (SPSS and Excel)
-Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
-Well presented with a confident and professional manner
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted