CRM Project Coordinator, London
||£35000 per annum
My client is a leading Membership organisation working worldwide within multiple sectors. I have an exciting opportunity to join this company with the implementation of a new IT Project. I am looking for a project coordinator to join on a part-time basis (Working 3 days per week) for a fixed term 12 month contract.
The full-time salary for this role full-time is £35,000 - the part-time equivalent is £21,000 per annum based on a 3 day working week.
CRM Project Coordinator duties:
- To co-ordinate and support the implementation of a new CRM system
- To assist the Head of IT with delivery of the project successfully within the agreed timeframe, whilst ensuring the project team is engaged, productive and efficient
- Create & maintain a detailed project plan
- Prepare presentations, project reports and communicate regular project updates
- Create project documentation
- To work alongside a larger Project team in the successful delivery of all stages of the process
The CRM Project Coordinator will have:
- Experience of working in a support analyst or similar role focused on CRM systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Excellent IT skills with good working knowledge of common desktop applications
- A working understanding of data management concepts
- Highly organised with good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
- A positive and pro-active approach.
- The ability to build and maintain positive working relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience of CRM web integration.
- Project co-ordination or management experience.