Programme/Project Manager (Healthcare/Quality), London
||£37500 per annum
A leading membership organisation and regulatory body (within the medical/health field) in the heart of London's City is currently recruiting for a dynamic Programme Manager as part of a series of audit and research projects, with a focus on quality.
This is a full-time permanent role working a 35 hour week and paying £37,500 per annum.
Core duties required of the Programme Manager (Health) position:
- Develop and deliver project plans to ensure objectives are met (Project team management)
- Oversee the day to day financial administration for the project (budget management and forecasting)
- Operate within agreed work-plans and timelines, ensuring that work is carried out within deadlines, managing the audit cycle
- Establish effective quality assurance processes
- Manage the promotion and marketing to ensure effective programme uptake.
Background and skills required of the Programme Manager (Health):
- Graduate calibre or equivalent qualification, in a health related field
- A keen interest in clinical audit, Health and Social Care
- Work experience from within public sector services
- Team management experience
- A keen interest in health/social care including mental health
- Prince II qualification or equivalent project management qualification.
- Excellent organisational and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects to tight deadlines and to manage a variety of tasks with competing deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of healthcare systems.
- Good report writing skills and statistical analysis
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted