||£7.90 per hour
A local authority are looking for an experience administrator to work within their Finance resources team.
The ideal candidate must have good communication skills as they will be dealing with large number of calls, they are also looking for someone with finance experience as they will be required to deal invoices and queries about breakdown of costs.
To operate routine administrative systems and procedures within the team that specifically
supports the operation of the service area.
• To receive, sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail.
• To provide a frontline customer response service and resolve basic queries.
• To undertake a range of routine tasks specific to the service area, prioritising them as
directed and working within approved procedures.
• To check and look after office equipment bringing any issues to the attention of the
• To collate, record, store and retrieve data and information as required.
37 hours per week
based in Bedworth