Customer Service Advisor (only incoming calls), Hinckley
||£7.35 - £9.93 per hour
Fantastic opportunities are available for Customer Service advisors in Hinckley, we are looking for employees to join our expanding team who show commitment and dedication to providing an excellent service to customers as well as being tenacious and methodical at all times.
What will I be doing?
Receive and process telephone calls for customers reporting a gas emergency situation. With the right Customer Service training and development you will become technically competent and have the ability to provide excellent Customer Service.
As a Customer Service Advisor my responsibilities will be:
Taking real ownership of every call, you'll show pride in everything you do. Offering simple, straightforward advice, you will always do your best to resolve a call - but understand where escalation may be necessary. Striking a perfect balance between friendliness and efficiency, you'll take good care of your own performance too and identify opportunities to develop new skills.
- £7.35 - £9.93 per hour - depending on performance review scores
- Uplift paid for unsociable hours worked
- £600 bonus achievable per annum depending upon performance
- 4 week training period provided for the role
- Free on site parking
- Friday dress down day
- To be part of a growing recruitment company with 50+ years experience in the business
- Support provided by on site Pertemps team
You will be based working from our modern offices within Hinckley with an onsite restaurant, chill/break out areas and free parking.
What we will be looking for in you:
- Must be willing to work flexibly between Monday - Sunday 7am - 11pm on a shift basis 37 hours per week - 3 early shifts (7am-2:30 pm,) three late shifts - 2:30 pm - 11 pm, three days off
- Methodical, tenacious and customer focused
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of Customer Service delivery, including experience of working within Customer Services and working to and achieving targets
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently work towards set objectives and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to ensure that successful relationships are established and maintained with internal and external parties.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment where there are high volumes of incoming calls
- Data input skills (speed and accuracy)
- Logical thinking with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Computer literate, with basic understanding of MS Office packages.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to the changing needs of the business' health and Safety obligations
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team, in a dynamic environment
- Self motivated and driven for own personal development
We've been helping people find the right jobs and helping employers find the right people since 1961.
The reason we've been so successful is simple: we make sure we know our business inside out. Permanent, temporary, or contract positions, private or public sector, we do our utmost to find the right people for the right jobs.Our commitment has allowed us to build an impressive client list, from major organisations to small businesses, that trust us to find them the very best people.
If you're looking for a job, we have the experience, advice and contacts you need. With over 100 branches throughout the UK, we're never far away.
Please note that it is a mandatory requirement to complete a basic Disclosure Scotland background screening check to be considered for any work assignment.