||Competitive, based on skills and experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Advisor to join one of the countries leading utility companies within their Business support departments. The role is situated at the new modern Coventry office with a requirement to travel to the Hinckley office as per the needs of the business.
Reporting to the HR Business Partners you will provide generalist support to the Business Partners with tactical HR Delivery, this will include but not be limited to; line manager up-skilling (resourcing, case management & Employee Relation activities), tactical Employee Relatio plans, talent pack preparation and action tracking, calibration support, reporting and analytics and capability.
Key Accountabilities within the role;
- Support the content of the HR Business Partner areas of the Sharepoint site focusing on promoting usage, ensuring the most up to date information is available and promoting HR Sharing across the HR community
- Aid line manager capability around the use of Success Factors for review/calibration purposes. Track completion and show full compliance on the relevant deadlines
- Responsibility for the Talent area of Success Factors to always contain the most up to date information, including line manager up-skilling where appropriate
- Working with HR Shared Services to maintain up to date SAP records
- Provide high quality, consistent and reliable information, acting as a trusted advisor to build a reputation as a credible, professional and flexible HR professional
- Analyse key themes, trends (internal and external) and performance metrics in order to support decision making
- Tracking people priorities to ensure that they are on target for completion
- Providing broad operational HR support to line managers in a way that builds their people management capability for transactional HR activities including those connected to resourcing, case management, ER activities
- Understand the full range of policies and procedures to ensure appropriate advice is given to internal and external customers and promote compliance to minimise actions as a result of breaches.
- Provide support to ad-hoc projects as requested by your line manager(s)
- Proactively seek opportunities to build their knowledge of their customer's business and requirements and in order to provide tailored 'fit for purpose' advice
- Provide support to the HR Business Partners in the pursuit of their roles. Preparing presentation material and reports that will be viewed by all areas of the business. Collating data and providing analysis and insight for the HR Business Partners as requested
- Health and Safety
- Promote a positive safety culture through visible proactive, consistent and influential behaviours
- Keep the company safe by co-operating with others to ensure a co-ordinated approach to promote a clear understanding of each party's duties, roles and responsibilities for Safety and Wellbeing
- Report all incident, near misses, hazards, taking action as necessary to control hazard as appropriate
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a large, complex organisation, in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Ideally experience of working on HR-related activities and capable of working on own projects and taking responsibility for workload
- Ability to build and maintain strong influential relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to manage expectations
- Motivated and driven to achieve results
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt approaches and utilise and align skills to different customer groups
- Openness and flexibility to change
- Intermediate - Advanced MS Office skillset (Excel/ PowerPoint)
- CIPD qualification or studying towards would be desirable
We've been helping people find the right jobs and helping employers find the right people since 1961.
The reason we've been so successful is simple: we make sure we know our business inside out. Permanent, temporary, or contract positions, private or public sector, we do our utmost to find the right people for the right jobs. Our commitment has allowed us to build an impressive client list, from major organisations to small businesses, that trust us to find them the very best people.
If you're looking for a job, we have the experience, advice and contacts you need. With over 100 branches throughout the UK, we're never far away.
Please note that it is a mandatory requirement to complete a basic Disclosure Scotland background screening check to be considered for any work assignment.