FLT Truck Drivers, Irthlingborough
||£8.20 - £9.50 per hour
As the FLT Truck Driver your duties will include:
- Order picking as per requirements and volumes.
- Putting-away duties.
- Warehouse duties as and when expected.
To be a successful FLT Truck Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- In date / refreshed reach/counterbalance truck licence.
- ITSSAR or RTITB accredited.
- Recent FLT experience.
- Experience of using hand-scanners.
- Able to work shift patterns.
- Be able to provide details of two working references.
FLT Truck Drivers will be expected will be expected to work all of the following shifts on a rotation basis:
- Morning shift 7am-3pm
- Back Shift 3pm-11pm
- Night shift 11pm-7am OR
- 12 hour shifts
- Weekends as per business requirements
In return the FLT Truck Driver will receive a salary of £8.20 - £9.40 per hour. Overtime is also available and is applicable after 40 hours, all candidates are expected to be flexible in meeting the demands of the business when required.
All positions will be offered after meeting the above criteria and passing an assessment.