Factory Production Operatives, Irthlingborough
||£8.20 per hour
The UK's leading supplier of dried ingredients and a household name that has been supplying the best quality products from around the world for over 125 years to the FMCG sector is seeking a number of temporary Warehouse Production Operatives based in Irthlingborough to join its on-site distribution team.
As a Warehouse Production Operative your duties will include:
• Working quickly and accurately to meet production targets.
• Picking and packing of raw materials to be made ready for dispatch and delivery.
• Goods In – unloading deliveries and product from around the world.
• The ability to follow strict Health and Safety and hygiene procedures.
To be a successful Factory Production Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of picking and packing different products.
• Flexible attitude to hours of work and a team player.
• Understanding of Food Hygiene and best practice.
• Level 2 Food Safety Certificate Desirable but full training given.
• A high level of attention to detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately.
• Good level of verbal and written English is required.
The Warehouse Production Operative hours will be 7pm – 7am.
In return, the Factory Production Operative will receive a salary of £7.20 per hour.