Facilities Engineer, Corby
||£25000 - £28000 per annum
We currently have a vacancy for a Lead Maintenance Engineer / Facilities Packaging Technician who will provide a comprehensive maintenance, breakdown and repair service, on a shift basis. The role will be in the UK, primarily at the Corby DC Facility.
The Facilities operation is responsible for the reliable and safe operation of all equipment processes for the Corby site. Your goal will be to deliver zero downtime, zero accidents and 100% customer order fulfilment to the schedules set out by the logistics and operations function.
In doing this you will have a number of areas of responsibility as the Facilities Engineer, including;
- Cradle-to-Grave support and management of Packaging and Conveyor technical issues.
- Identification of opportunities, development of proposals, and implementation of solutions that deliver tangible improvements to operations.
- Management of contractors, suppliers and internal resource including allocation of work.
- Ensuring all work adheres to Health and Safety guidelines, policies, legislation and requirements.
Qualifications and Experience;
We are looking for candidates with a recognised trade apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience, as well as;
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office and Planned Preventative Maintenance Systems.
- Electrical and/or Control experience in a logistics or manufacturing environment.
- Training and Experience of PLC controlled conveyor systems, high bay warehouse applications (Siemens S7 preferred).
You will be given full support to achieve your role and in return, we be offer an outstanding benefits package, which includes pension scheme, childcare vouchers, life assurance, flexible working and career development. We provide a healthy work/life balance, along with a fulfilling and rewarding long term career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please contact Clare O'Brien at Pertemps Managed Solutions for further details - you can send your CV by clicking on the apply button or contacting me directly on LinkedIn.