||£38000 - £42000 per annum
We are urgently looking for a Senior Buyer / Construction Procurement Specialist to join a specialist building contractor at their Head Office based in Bedford. The company is a large specialist masonry and facade contractor, and this role will involve working on large prestigious projects nationally within the UK, reporting directly to the Procurement Manager.
This position offers the opportunity to manage whole procurement process for multiple projects covering plant, materials and sub-contract purchasing; at both pre and post contract award stages. You will also support company tendering processes, and support sites in delivering a successful and profitable project, enhancing profit and best value at every opportunity.
- Relevant purchasing experience within the construction market
- Experience of construction procurement or building material supply
- Strong IT Skills including MS Office and Purchasing ERP
- Knowledge of cement, aggregates, RMC and building products business
- CIPS Qualified, In Progress, or willing to undertake this qualification in the role
- Solid relationship building and stakeholder management skills
If this sounds like the perfect challenge for you then please get in touch! Either contact Clare Choytooa at Pertemps Managed Solutions via phone, Linked In or email; or click on the apply button to send over your application immediately.