Project Manager - Customer Service, Swindon
||£350 per day
Our client, the UK`s largest water and wastewater services provider, is searching for Customer Service Project Manager with experience of transformation and change programmes to join their retail and customer focussed office in Swindon, Wiltshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to lead the execution of change on behalf of the Retail Service Centre (RSC) which can be initiated either from within the RSC itself via the continuous improvement or as part of a wider business initiative (where the role is to execute the RSC work stream).
This exciting company are going through an intensive period of business transformation; to allow a greater focus on delivering brilliant services and providing their customers with a great experience. They are also offering extensive training and development opportunities to their employees in line with these new business objectives; to equip them with the skills to make their new venture a success, and to offer the progression opportunities in which they can utilise these. In this role you will enhance your process improvement skills by ensuring these business critical projects are expertly managed, mitigating risks and maximising outcomes/performance, and acting as the interface across all business areas relevant to the projects.
Day-to-day this role will involve;
- Ensuring projects are aligned to the RSC strategy and roadmap and deliver valid business benefits
- Delivering business benefits in partnership with project sponsor
- Leading communication with stakeholders and work to drive strong, open and sustained communication channels both within the project team and with the wider stakeholder community
- Working with stakeholders to shape project and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing.
- Seting up and managing project governance, RAIDS and milestone plans
- Working with the Project Coordinator to create and maintain clear, effective and useful project-level reporting
- Spending 1 day per quarter in side-by-side monitoring of calls to ensure they understand the voice of the customer
Skills and Experience;
- You will be able to demonstrate strong experience of delivering change into a customer service environment
- You will be known to have an excellent track record of project delivery and/or change execution and the ability to lead a cross-functional team of people in a matrix fashion
- You will have sound experience in building and sustaining effective and trusted relationships at all levels up to Director
- Your experience will be in any of the following industries; Utilities, Energy, Water, Telecommunications (Telco)
If this sounds like your perfect opportunity then we want to hear from you! Click on the apply button to send over your application immediately, or contact Clare Choytooa at Pertemps Managed Solutions via email (email@example.com), Phone (0118 9500 580) or Linked In for further information. We look forward to hearing from you!