Lettings administrator, Reading
||£7 - £7.2 per hour
Temp to perm
Based in Reading town Centre
£7.20 per hour
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated team player to join their team. This is a perfect opportunity to start a career with a leading family run business.
Customer service is paramount to my client - they maintain a personal and extremely efficient level of service to all of their clients.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Energetic, enthusiastic and always happy to go the extra mile
- Highly organised
- A welcoming and well presented face of the company
- Target driven
- Computer literate
The role will involve:
- Meeting and greeting clients with a positive and extremely well presented persona
- Greeting walk in landlords and tenants with first class customer service
- Taking tenant referencing from beginning to end
- Ensuring tenants passports, visas and all other identification are copied and logged into our online system
- Preparing tenancy agreements and all other move in documents
- Booking and managing check in's with inventory clerks
- Conducting move in meetings with tenants and ensuring all paperwork is complete
- Adding all new tenancies into our system
- Advising property management when tenancies are live for payment to be made to landlords
- Ensuring all clients are positively satisfied when leaving the office
- Dealing with incoming phone calls and enquiries
To find out more, contact Siobhan @ Pertemps Reading today!
Pertemps is an equal opportunities employer.
Job ref: SK/202304371/T