Programme Administrator, Reading
||£9 - £9.74 per annum
£9.74 per hour
Located in Reading
Our public sector clients based in Reading are currently seeking individuals to join their team for the autumn term. They are seeking resilient and flexible individuals who are committed to providing excellent customer service, have high attention to detail and can demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for working within project administration.
The role will involve the following:
- Delivering administration support from end-to-end
- Dealing with the enrolment of students
- Providing all learning materials
- Data processing
- Monitoring reports and resolving issues where needed
- Finance administration
- Assisting in the development of new process and systems
Essential skills required:
- Administration experience in a busy office
- Strong skills in MS Office programmes
- Proactive and a team player
- High attention to detail
- Experience in working with a large and complex database
- Flexible and confident when multitasking
To find out more, contact Siobhan at Pertemps Reading without delay!
Pertemps is an equal opportunities employer.