senior Programme Admin, Reading
||£12.28 per hour
SENIOR PROGRAMME ADMINISTRATOR
MONDAY - FRIDAY 9AM - 5PM
TEMPORARY ROLE - 3 MONTHS
BASED IN READING
£12.28 AN HOUR
Can you lead a team effectively?
Do you have excellent organisational skills?
Are you able to set up and maintain systems?
If you answered yes to these questions, I may have the perfect role for you. Our client is looking for an individual who posses the following attributes:
- The ability to work well through periods of change and support their team members
- The ability to motivate a team of people as well as supervising them
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and work well on their own
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Experience of writing reports, providing administrative support and working with a complex database
- Competent MS office skills and good IT skills
The role will involve:
- Supervising and supporting a team of Programme Administrators
- Providing learning materials and programme documentation such as hand books
- Monitoring data expectation reports
- Organising disability related adjustments
- Supporting activities such as field trips
- Providing notification of student status changes to relevant colleagues and external bodies
- Administrative support applicant interviews, attendance at internal events and visit days
To find out more about this role, contact Siobhan @ Pertemps Reading!
Pertemps is an equal opportunities employer.
Job ref: SK/202304558/T