||£10 - £20 per hour
PA to Director
Based in Dublin 2
Hourly rate dependent on experience
As the PA to the Director of Compliance you will provide full administrative support to include the following duties:
- Extensive Diary management/management of Outlook Calendar
- Extensive travel management including, flights, transfers and accommodation. While there is a dedicated travel team, this role will be a heavy element of travel arrangements.
- Management of expenses for two executives using Oracle Financials
- Team Administration to other members of staff
- Compiling reports and presentations
- Co-ordination of Reports required for various Boards, Committees, in various locations.
- Raise Purchase Orders on Oracle Financials
- Previous Senior EA/PA support
- Good attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills - both verbal & written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Oracle Financials would be beneficial
- Ability to multi task & work well under pressure
- Well-presented and professional
To find out more, contact Siobhan @ Pertemps Reading.
Pertemps is an equal opportunities employer.
Job ref: SK/DUB/T