Customer Service Admin, Reading
||£17000 - £19000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits package!
Customer Service Administrator
Salary £17k - £19k per Annum & Great Benefits!
Full Time, 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Based in RG1 - Very close to Reading Station
Do you have outstanding Customer Service AND Administration†skills?
Do you have experience in a Call Centre environment?
Are you organised and have great attention to detail?
My client has created an innovative new ADMINISTRATION team called the Centre of Excellence ("COE") to deliver specific projects for their clients....
They are looking for an upbeat, confident professional to join their team on an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service/Administration position - used to taking inbound calls in an office environment
- Very strong attention to detail as the information you are dealing with must be accurate every time and compliant to KPIs and SLAs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Office, Excel and Outlook
- Deliver excellent front line customer service to customers via phone, web-chat and e-mail
- Create letters and communication materials to send to customers
- Data entry and checking of data inputs - Collate data and provide reports for Management
- Liaise with a wide range of customers, clients, consultants and third parties so a confident and professional manner will be essential
- Provide general office support
If you have the ability to work in a team towards company objectives and have worked within an office environment before (although this is not essential) - I'd love to hear from you today!
To send your CV for immediate consideration; please hit APPLY now and contact Charlotte at Pertemps Reading Commercial.....
JOB REF: CH/304571/C
As I mentioned attention to detail is really important - I will need you to contact me by phone if you are truly interested in this role and wish to be put forward……..
Pertemps is an equal opportunities employer