Technical Assistant, Wokingham
||£13.50 per hour
MONDAY - FRIDAY 9AM - 5:30PM
TEMPORARY ROLE: LASTING 3 MONTHS
BASED IN WOKINGHAM
£13.50 AN HOUR
Can you work well with large data bases?
Do you have experience with working on projects?
Are you able to plan and organise tasks efficiently?
If you answered yes to these questions and have experience in the following areas, I may have the perfect role for you!
MY CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL THAT POSSESSES THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Good time management
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to interpret engineering diagrams and data
- Competent MS office skills
THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Analysing data
- Locating information errors and late submissions etc.
- Receiving and processing paperwork
- working with a large data base
- Using mailboxes
- Developing and maintaining key performance indicators
- Liaising with people at all levels
To find out more about this role, contact Siobhan @ Pertemps Reading!
Pertemps is an equal opportunities employer.
Job ref: SK/202304575/T