Service Desk Co-ordinator, Camberley
||£17000 - £21000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for 5 x Service Desk Co-ordinators for a large corporate company in Frimley Green.
Job Objectives & Responsibilities:
-To ensure the effective planning of reactive tasks and the allocating of ppm tasks using standard times and utilisation tools for the field delivery Team.
- Prepare schedule to maximise utilisation and effectiveness of planned routes for appropriately skilled engineers to achieve job SLAs each day.
- Provide engineers with their first job for the next day
- To identify areas of risk to KPIs and raise with Triage Manager to take action to eliminate, reduce or transfer the risk of failing SLA's
- To ensure a client facing helpdesk is operating effectively in line with SLA's and KPI's by answering telephone calls and emails, taking customers details and logging the information on Maximo
- To schedule direct and sub-contract labour for optimum performance whilst meeting contractual obligations
- To ensure so far as is reasonably practicable that organisation reacts efficiently and effectively and thereby maintains customer satisfaction
- To ensure compliance with the organisation's Business Management System and be instrumental in leading and implementing the procedures and instructions with particular attention to the areas of responsibility indicated in the document
- To complete all engineer work schedules and communicate these to the engineering teams daily, weekly, and monthly
- Effective utilisation, efficiency and productivity of the field engineers
- High levels of communication with the Engineers, Supply Chain, Quoted Works - Administrators and Triage
- Excellent forward planning.
- The effective planning and utilisation using standard times and scheduling tool to aid the completion of all Reactive/PPMs within the month.
- Meeting and where possible exceeding all SLAs for Attendance and Completion.
- Regular communication with the Triage Manager on issues with engineers and assistance in ensuring the plan is as optimal as possible.
- Communication with the Triage Manager on decisions regarding subcontracting and re-allocate accordingly to the Supply Chain
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined you may be required to perform other duties assigned and requested by the Line Manager
- Co-ordinate all helpdesk calls and email correspondence for various clients
- To complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To plan and schedule direct labour and sub-contract labour for optimum efficiency according to workload
- Co-ordinate site attendance with sub-contractors and liaise with the client
- Produce planned preventative maintenance work in advance and issue to direct labour and sub-contractors
- Complete/ sign off planned preventative maintenance visits onto Maximo system
- Use computer system to monitor work and produce statistical information for the Contract Managers
- To liaise with client representatives for the receipt and issue of work instructions
- To administer and control purchase orders on instruction from Contract Managers, - Supervisors and Engineers in line with company procedures
- Administer time sheets/ check the corresponding work record sheets submitted by engineers
- Preparation of quotations
- Preparation of monthly/weekly client contract reports
- Maintain and implement office procedures in line with Company Business Management System
- Liaise with managers and other organisation office managers on day-to-day issues.
Skills & Behaviours -
-Reliable and ability to get on with others, with excellent verbal reasoning skills
- Experience of daily interaction and workload management of field engineers
-Co-ordination and Planning skills - excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbally and in writing, within all levels of the business and to external parties
- Team player to get involved with all elements of a Service Desk
- Case management skills
- Customer Care - Capable of delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Commercially aware with a clear focus on high quality and control of cost
- Self-motivated, tenacious and result-oriented with a positive outlook
- Calm under pressure
- Intermediate Excel skills and proficiency with Microsoft software
Qualifications & Experience -
- Understanding of supply chain/basic planning process (order, production, delivery)
- Knowledge of Maximo or similar CAFM system.
- Relevant experience in a Planning role using business in-house systems together with Microsoft packages
- A knowledge of the hard services and facilities management sectors is desirable
- Exceptional IT skills and knowledge of CAFM systems
- Educational and vocational qualifications in line with a Service Desk/Customer Service role
- Other skills that would be an advantage - a good understanding of process improvement techniques and change management.
If you're interested in the roles advertised, please apply. Looking to interview immediately!