Quality Technician Fairs, Redditch
Quality Technician (FAIR's)
£26000 per annum
A successful manufacturing company based in Redditch, Worcestershire is now recruiting for a Quality Technician with specific previous experience of completing First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR's) in accordance with AS 9102. The role will also involve carrying other inspection and auditing activities to ensure continued conformance with relevant quality standards.
The company produce precision products for the aerospace sector following cellular manufacturing methods. Previous knowledge of conducting and submitting FAIR's and working to AS 9102 is essential for this role.
Duties to include the following:
- Undertaking First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs) to customer's requirements
- Arranging investigations in to non conformances
- Liaising with suppliers over quality issues,
- Carrying out audits (customer, supplier, process and product)
- Ensuring compliance with applicable standards
Candidates should have:
- ONC or equivalent (or suitable experience) in a relevant engineering or quality discipline
- Knowledge of manufacturing Industry
- Proven ability to prepare First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs)
- Previous experience of conducting quality audits
- Well organised and methodical nature
- Strong problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement tools.
- Computer literacy
- Familiarity with statistical methods.
In return a salary of £26000 per annum will be offered for a standard day shift. Overtime is paid in addition at a premium rate, and candidates should be flexible to undertake additional hours when necessary to support the needs of the business. The position represents the chance to join a strongly established company that rewards performance with continued development and excellent opportunities to progress.
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer