Stock Controller required, Gloucester
||£8 per hour
We are currently seeking an Stock Controller to join our national client based in Gloucester
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Understand the movements of stock.
- Be pro-active on counting, work to the schedule.
- Investigate issues and escalate accordingly.
- Give clear instructions on why the stock file has been amended.
- Have a very clear understanding of each product and how to search it, i.e. product code, supplier code etc.
- Develop relationships with key people in the business.
- Managing day to day workload .
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Able to communicate with colleagues ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
- Problem solving quickly and efficiently.
Working hours are 9.30AM - 6.30PM Monday to Thursday and Friday 10AM - 7PM
This role is on going with the intention of a full time contract!
Pay is £8 per hour.
If you have the above experience and feel this is the role for you, please APPLY.