||£15 per hour
Are you looking to climb the finance ladder?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company at the forefront of medical and scientific research. Providing diagnostic services and testing across the UK my client is highly respected within the medical field. Based in central London at their head office this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step to build their career in finance and accounting.
Daily duties will include:
- Proactively chase outstanding invoices,
- Prepare daily aged debt reports from excel
- Receipt and allocate payments
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Solve self-billing queries
- General ad hoc duties and reporting
- Credit control experience
- Proactive and ability to work autonomously
- Immediately available to start
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact George Parlour via phone 0203 667 4604.