Accounts Payable, London Arena
||£14 per hour
The company are a leading FMCG beverage distribution company. They supply to both on trade and off trade customers across the UK the company have exciting growth plans for 2015. As one of the UK's leading networks this is a great opportunity for an accounts payable clerk to join at an exciting time of growth.
The role will sit with the transactional team focussing on accounts payables. Due to the nature of the business the role will be faced paced with high volumes which will required excellent attention to detail and accuracy levels. A good communicator is a must as you will be laising with a variety of internal and external departments and group companies.
Day to day duties will include:
- Process high volume of supplier invoices to the purchase ledger on a daily basis
- Prepare and prioritise supplier payment runs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Liaise with internal and external parties regarding invoice and payment queries
- Reconcile supplier accounts and statements
- Process and reconcile stock invoices
Required skills and Experiences:
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous finance exposure
- Good knowledge of Excel
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Contact George Parlour via phone 0203 667 4604.