Sales Ledger Assistant, London
||£24000 per annum
An international company based in the City of London are looking to grow their significant Finance team and are looking for a Sales Ledger Assistant.
The role will be based within a busy, fast paced receivable team. With the role consisting of allocations, daily banking and credit control assistance. The successful candidate will be directly responsible for the following duties:
- Daily bank reconciliation of multi-currency accounts
- Allocation of payments to correct customer and client accounts
- Process and reconcile expense claims against company policy
- Reconcile and manage vendor accounts
- Monitor and respond to the credit control inbox
- General adhoc duties and responsibilities
- Highly adaptable and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high volume, fast passed environment
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Anna Woodward via phone 0203 056 7788