Accounts Payable Assisatnt, London
||£24000 per annum
Are you looking for a new challenge?
I am currently recruiting for an accounts payable assistant for my client within the media sector, their office is based in Central London and their team is growing! The team is small and effective and sits within the larger finance team of around 25. This is the perfect role for someone with 2 or more years experience in a similar role with fantastic communication skills and the ability to prioritise their workload effectively.
The successful candidate will be responsible for full cycle accounts payable.
Day to day duties will include:
- Match, batch and code invoices to the purchase ledger, up to 2000 per month
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Process timely payment runs via BACS and CHAPS
- Deal and post multi-currency invoices
- Post intercompany transactions, invoices and charges
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve any queries
- Process and reconcile company expenses
Required skills and Experiences:
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Multi-currency experience desirable
- Good knowledge of Excel
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Beverley James via phone 0203 657 6973.